Call for mini-grants for researchers of SNAU – 2021
The project team is happy to announce the call for mini-grants for young researchers and research groups within the framework of the Czech Republic Development Cooperation project: “Interuniversity cooperation as a tool for enhancement of quality of selected universities in Ukraine” 2019-2021. The project is implemented by Czech University of Life Science Prague and a Ukrainian consortium: Sumy National Agrarian University, Sumy State University, Dnipro State Agri-economic University, Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University, Kharkiv National Agrarian University). Young scientists are welcome to apply for a grant for their research activities in multidisciplinary scientific teams.
The grants are intended to support young researchers in their scientific development. The applications must include the following sections:
- Title page in a prescribed form
- A concept note (general short information about the project, max 1500 symbols, in English and
- Ukrainian versions)
- Detailed project description
- Budget: justified finances required for the project
The Committee will use the following assessment (evaluation) criteria for the applications:
◦ Project impact value
◦ uniqueness of the problem tackled and the project proposal itself
◦ if the goals/planned outcomes of the project are realistic
◦ approach to the problem solution
◦ Implications towards cooperation with Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
◦ Cooperation among UA universities (SSU, DSAEU, BTNAU, SNAU, KNAU)
◦ adequacy of financial costs requested
◦ planned project outcomes
Preference criteria for assessing the project (grant applications) are set as follows:
– At least cooperation of 2 universities will be ensured;
– The research results into a scientific publication;
– Students are involved.
The call instructions and a template for a project proposal (up to 5 pages total) can be downloaded here.
Please, use the application form provided.
The printed versions of the applications must be signed also by a coordinator of the applicant´s University (PhD Tetiana Khvorost, assoc.professor) as a person who guarantees the project implementation after the financing is granted.
The project applications language is English.
The maximum size of a grant per a team is 15,500 UAH. There must be a detailed calculation and justification of required costs and may include travel costs, accommodation, and per-diem for students. Specify these items for each person in the team and per activity. After the project implementation each spending, should be provided with the proving documentation, e.g. receipts, tickets, boarding passes, etc.
The deadline for submitting the application (project proposals) in electronic versions (with the signatures scanned) is: 25.10.2021 till 23:59 (CET) – electronic version to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
The applications submitted after the deadline or the applications missing all formal requirements will not be considered as eligible for the competition.
The results of selection will be announced till 31.10.2021.