The methodological work of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology is a purposeful activity to provide methodological training for teachers. It contributes to the personal development of the teacher, his pedagogical skill in teaching disciplines.
The Educational and Methodological Council addresses the following issues:
– review and approval of the plan of work of the faculty council method;
– analysis of the state of readiness of educational and methodological complexes with
disciplines and formation of the Modle environment;
– review and approval of methodological developments;
– state of preparation for accreditation of specialties;
– the results of the examination of the subject of the diploma projects of the Master’s program;
– the state of readiness of the package of tasks for the professional entrance examination of entrants of the shortened term of study;
– the state of logistical support of lecture rooms and laboratories of the faculty;
– analysis of the implementation of the plan of methodical development by faculty members;
– state of methodological support for carrying out laboratory and practical classes in the disciplines taught at the departments;
– the state of readiness of the methodological support for passing through practical training of students;
– review and approval of curricula for the subjects taught at the departments of the faculty;
– the state of readiness of educational and methodological complexes in disciplines and formation of Moodle environment;
– control over the implementation of the educational and methodological council’s decisions.
During 2017-2018 the educational-methodical council of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology was approved and recommended for use in the educational process methodical instructions in the amount of 108 pieces.
In 2018-2019: 71 guidance notes; tutorial in the amount of 1 pc., practical workshop in the laboratory and practical classes in the amount of 1 pc.