Specialty 208 “Agroengineering”
The Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Sumy NAU trains applicants for higher education in the specialty 208 “Agroengineering” according to the following educational programs:
EPP “Agroengineering” initial level (short cycle);
EPP “Agroengineering” the first (bachelor’s) level of higher education;
EPP “Mechanization of Agriculture” the second (master’s) level of higher education;
EPP “Systems of precision farming” the second (master’s) level of higher education.
Objects of study and activities of educational programs:
– mechanized technologies, technological processes and systems of machines for production, primary processing, storage and transportation of agricultural products;
– the process of effective use of machines and means of mechanization, methods of scientific research in agro-industrial production.
Objectives of training in educational programs:
– training of specialists capable of improving and developing new mechanized energy-saving, environmentally friendly technologies of production, primary processing, storage and transportation of agricultural products;
– mastering the methods of using innovative technologies in the field of agricultural production;
– analysis of information, selection of optimal solutions and implementation of innovations in the field of agricultural production;
– practical application of knowledge and skills in the field of agricultural production to specific economic conditions.
Content of subject areas of educational programs:
– concepts, concepts, theories that are the basis for the development of advanced technologies, machines and means of mechanization in agro-industrial production;
– basics of use and substantiation of rational schemes of machine units and their functioning;
– substantiation of efficient technological processes and machine use for the purpose of energy and resource saving in systems of technologies of agricultural production.
Suitability for employment of graduates in educational programs.
Activities in the field of agro-industrial production, education and science. Consulting and advisory activities in the field of production. Administrative, research and teaching activities.
According to the current version of the National Classification of Occupations of Ukraine: Classifier of Occupations (DK 003: 2010) and International Standard Classification of Occupations 2008 (ISCO-08), a graduate with an educational qualification of the educational-professional program can be employed in the list submitted by the Classification of Occupations DK 003: 2010.
Place of employment according to educational programs.
Enterprises and farms of agro-industrial production, agricultural machinery enterprises, structural subdivisions of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, research, design and technological institutions, agricultural universities, colleges, vocational schools and other institutions and organizations.
Terms of study according to educational programs.
– EPP “Agroengineering” initial level (short cycle) – two years;
– EPP “Agroengineering” the first (bachelor’s) level of higher education – on the basis of PZSO four years and on the basis of the previously obtained level of higher education – three years;
– EPP “Mechanization of Agriculture” the second (master’s) level of higher education – one year and four months;
– EPP “Systems of precision farming” the second (master’s) level of higher education – one year and four months.
EDUCATIONAL PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS AND GENERAL DOCUMENTS