Associate Professor, Department of Technical Services
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Omsk Transport Institute - qualification of a mechanical engineer (1971)
- Moscow Automobile and Road Institute (graduate school, defense of the dissertation) - academic degree of candidate of technical sciences (1979);
- Kharkov Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture (internship) - academic title of associate professor in the department of "Interchangeability, standardization and technical measurements" (1987);
Main academic disciplines: “Interchangeability, standardization and technical measurements”, “Fundamentals of standardization and certification”, “Standardization and certification of equipment and technology”, “Quality management”, “International standardization”.
- study of the factors of formation and quality assurance of agricultural products;
- quality management based on international quality standards ISO 9000 series;
- energy management
- regulatory support for agricultural production;
- technical regulation in the agricultural sector.
Grant, state budget and contract subjects:
GBT: 0113U000566 "Development of regulatory documentation for alternative fuels from agricultural waste" 2013.
Further training (internship):
- Sumy Regional Scientific and Production Center for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (GE “Sumystandartmetrology”) from 12/15/16 to 01/13/17